Thursday, July 6, 2017

As a lifelong Batman fanatic I thought it was finally time to design my own Batmobile. Trying to reference something different I researched the performance race cars of the 24 hour Le Mans circuit. I liked their long wide bodies which has always been a staple of the Batmobiles. I tried to keep their body type, but interject it with the tough, utilitarian industrialness of the modern Batmobiles. From there I really wanted to give it a caged animal fierceness by giving it a wide open toothy mouth intake. I think the combination created something pretty fun and different. I hope you like it, this was a really fun one for me.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great this article is very helpful. Thank you for the valuable information.
itube for pc

Unknown said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

Well over 160000 women and men are using a simple and secret "water hack" to burn 2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

It is painless and it works all the time.

This is how to do it yourself:

1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it half the way

2) Then learn this weight losing hack

so you'll become 2 lbs skinnier the next day!

Art Attackk said...

Great blog! 👏 Beautifully written and loved the insights on "Jason Hazelroth." Can't wait for more! 📖

For android app development company in noida Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/

golddustgardening said...

Great blog! Beautifully written, and I absolutely loved the insights on "Jason Hazelroth." Keep up the fantastic work!

clay pot for plants

lyfsmile said...

Great blog! Captivating content on Jason Hazelroth. Engaging and beautifully presented. Loved every bit of it!

best doctor psychologist in india

md adnan said...

Seeking the finest Schools Near Gaur City 2024-25? Uncover admission procedures, fee structures, and eligibility requirements to secure your child's bright future