Monday, June 11, 2012

MW3 marketing

The amount of marketing on MW3 was crazy and overwhelming. I wanted to chronical some of it by collaging some of the media I saw online, at E3, on billboards and during COD XP. I was back in LA while the marketing was really ramping up and and I was seeing it on every website, every billboard, and even buildings. MW3 was marketed across all sorts of products from Mountain Dew, glasses, earphone, and Jeeps. It's strange and exciting to see your project plastered everywhere and I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to work on something that so many people enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My relatives every time say that I am wasting my time here at net, except I know I am
getting experience everyday by reading thes nice articles.


http://scuttlebutt360.com/blog/30777/buy-Nidora/