Monday, January 31, 2011

World Map

At Playdom I worked on a game tentatively titled Creatures RPG. The art style was to be based upon the idea that the world was a paper pop up book. All the characters and environments would layer on top of each other like the sliding pieces of a pop up book. Unfortunately the game was cancelled, but I truly enjoyed the experience of developing it.

The basic gameplay was centered around your character raising dragons to explore and battle with in multiple fantasy themed floating islands. Here I was concepting different ideas for the town (main menu) layout and look and feel.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your
post's to be just what I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome web site!

http://derbentcity.ru/index.php?do=/blog/60296/nidora/

My web blog ... diet food